- 500g beef mince
- 20g taco seasoning
- 230g tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Blue Banner Sliced Red Onion
- 1 cup mixed lettuce
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- Sliced Jalapenos (amount depends on heat preference)
- Slice of lime to squeeze
- Pre-heat oven to 160C
- Cook beef mince over medium heat until browned and fully cooked. Then add 20g taco seasoning mix to the meat and set off to the side.
- While the beef mince is cooking, the next step is to scatter a single layer of corn tortilla onto a rimmed, metal baking sheet.
- Then top with cheese and beef mince.
- Slide the pan onto the middle rack of your preheated oven for about 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove and top with lettuce, tomatoes, Blue Banner Sliced Red Onion, jalapenos and any other toppings you prefer. Finish off with a dash of lime over the Nachos.